Sunday, September 19, 2010
Now that you are in school you have had a chance to reconnect with old classmates or meet new ones. Have a friend over for crafts and coordinate together one of Susie's outfits and place on a card. This is my favorite outfit and here are the instructions. Which outfit are you going to choose? I am sure it will be great!
1) You will need a 5 3/4" by 4 1/2" cream envelope.
2) You will also need a 8 1/4" by 5 1/2" piece of cream cardstock folded horizontally.
3) Cut a piece of peach colored cardstock slightly smaller than the card and affix the cardstock to the card with a glue stick or dimensional tape.
4) Closely trim Susie's outfit and dress her for fit and proportion in the poplin shirt, green tube sweater anad the panel skirt from the Domino's fall collection.
5) Carefully remove the outfit from the doll and tape the three pieces together.
6) Affix the assembled outfit to the card with a glue stick or dimensional tape.