1) You will need a legal size envelope.
2) Trim a letter size sheet of paper or card stock to 9 1/4 x 8 inches.
3) Fold the card stock in half vertically.
4) Trim the first layer of paper or card stock slightly smaller than the card. A corner rounder was used to round the corners.
5) Trim the second layer of paper or card stock slightly smaller than the first layer, round the corners and glue to the first layer.
6) Dress your Susie doll for proper fit in an outfit of your choice.
7) Carefully remove your outfit from the doll and tape the pieces together.
8) Glue your assembled outfit to the two layers of paper or card stock.
9) Affix all three layers to the card with pop dots.
10) Use your creativity to choose embellishments for your card. This sample card attaches three fancy hair pins underneath all three layers at the upper left side of your card.